Monday, January 30, 2012

Carpe diem... first things first...

Please, God, help me recover from this whatever it is, though I think it might be a cold. The weather did the bounce into the 70s and then down into the 50s, and I don't handle it well. Ever. If I'm going to end up with a cold, this is usually how it happens. Crumbs. Thank God for Gypsy Cold Care tea. It helps me, without the unpleasant side effect of a sinus infection, which is what happens to me when I use over-the-counter cold products, like Tylenol Cold.

The main thing to accomplish today: GET WELL. Though if it's a cold, I'll simply have to allow it to run its course, but I can keep it from becoming worse. So rest, fluids, and Gypsy Cold Care. Check.

I do have a project I need to work on. Deadline is coming.

I want to finish reading The Warrior Elite. Today will be a good day to do it.

Anything else I accomplish will be icing on the cake....

....mmmmmmmmm cake... I love cake... cake in milk... German Chocolate cake... in milk...

Squirrel!

Update: Still have a cold. Didn't finish project, but did move forward. Didn't finish The Warrior Elite, but further along in the book. And that stupid squirrel is still racing around. Alas, no cake either.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better and catch your squirrel... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gypsy Cold Care really does help. Thank, God. As for the squirrel, it isn't looking hopeful, but I may finally figure out where it hides the nuts...

    ReplyDelete

Exactly