Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Odd bits of information...

These are a few little things I've wanted to share, but they didn't merit a post of their own.

Activa is horrendous. Every time I see the commercial for it, I want to scream, and sometimes do, at the television. I tried it, and I remember how ill it made me. I thought there was something wrong with me. I read up on it, and my side effects were a common complaint. Live and learn.

"Lemmings, nature's nachos." ~ Steve Kroschel Wildlife photographer

I tried another cocoa mix, and mine is still the best on the planet. Tablespoon of cocoa and tablespoon of sugar in milk, with marshmallows. Yummy.

Loved my sister's post, yesterday. http://weareone-ruth.blogspot.com/2012/01/teach-our-daughters.html

I told a friend I wasn't feeling well, but would be better in a few days, like I am once a month. She admitted that from time to time she missed the cycle. I considered her words and came to the realization that I will, too. After all, once it's over, what will I use as my excuse for crazy behavior, uncontrollable sobbing for no apparent reason, and bingeing?


2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy
    I hadn’t eaten Activia for years but coincidently I bought 16 pots this week; I thought I would…erm…’treat’ myself. Wish I hadn’t bothered. I have a good mind to write to Activia and suggest they end their TV ad with the Irish blessing...

    ‘May the wind at your back always be your own’ ;D

    PMS, have you tried evening primrose oil and vitamin B6?

    xx Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOWLING!! Thanks for the laugh, Molly!

    I've tried both, but didn't notice much difference. The thing I've found helps most is Red Raspberry Leaf tea. The problem is it only helps during the PMSing, and I actually have to remember to use it. By the time I remember, it's over. :-P Call me Scarecrow. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...