Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Couple of posts....

Yesterday, I found a couple of posts I enjoyed and thought I'd share them here.

Upsi (no surprise) had a great post yesterday discussing the concept of forgiveness. She made some great points, and had some great comments.

Anne Gracie, one of my favorite writers, posted at the Lower North Shore blog about writing, titled "Just Start." She has some great suggestions for those who say that they want to write, addressing the excuses that tend to pop to mind.

Better yet, one of my birthday presents showed up, today. Anne Gracie's latest book, Bride By Mistake. Next on my To-Do list, READ!

I'm keeping a pretty good schedule, for now. So far so good.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the links to both posts. Enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Good Friday

Jesus endured suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane, an unjust trial, beating, flogging, a crown of thorns, a grueling walk carrying the cro...