Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Heroes... The Harem...

I've been interacting with this amazing bunch of women online for quite a while. We laugh and sigh and swoon over Jimmy Thomas together. (Yes, I write historical romance.) We have fun. We're also supportive and encouraging and hurt for each other. I'm so honored to be included in this amazing circle of friends. I've never laughed so much in my life. I've never been hugged so much. And I've never felt safe quite like this. I'm so looking forward to seeing them all next year at Arizona Dreamin' 2013.

 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely Harem it is ((Judy))

    I have to say Jimmy is one handsome Guy!!

    It's really good to see you so happy.

    Molly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are, Molly. And he definitely is, inside and out. Thank you! ((Molly))

      Delete

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...