Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Heroes... SEALs...

Yesterday, I read Evin's blog and found myself tearing up. I featured Evin in my blog when he started his journey across America. Every day he honors a different SEAL lost

Yesterday he honored Thomas Ratzlaff. God bless him. Evin also briefly shared the story of a SEAL who survived and IED, Elliot Miller.

It takes incredible courage to sacrifice your life for what you believe in. It also takes incredible courage to continue to live your life in the face of odds that others would consider insurmountable.


I want to be brave enough to be willing to die for my convictions. I also need to be brave enough to live for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...