Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Reading list and a little more...

Heart of a Desert Warrior by Lucy Monroe ~ Whoohoo! I love Lucy Monroe. She is on my Must Buy List, and I tend to put everything else aside to read her newest book as soon as it arrives. Her characters are vibrant and her stories interesting.

Four Times the Trouble by Tara Tyler Quinn was printed originally as Jacob's Girls. It's a delightful story of a radio celebrity with triplet girls and his radio co-host. Tara is also on my Must Buy List.

I honestly do not know what I would do without all the amazing friends with which I've been blessed. Life happened and wonderful friends showed up from all over, one way or another, ie, facebook, emails, and phone calls. Thank you, God, for all the angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly