Friday, June 22, 2012

Chamomile and vanilla tea...

Friday the 15th, I woke at 2am and was able to go back to sleep. When I dragged myself out of bed I wasn't feeling quite as energized, but I wonder how much of that has to do with the "let down" of finishing the rewrite.

Saturday the 16th, and I went to bed last night about 11. I woke at 4am, but was able to go back to sleep. A little trouble waking at 5:30am, but I'm still not sure how much finishing the rewrite has to do with, since editing, especially heavy editing, is very taxing. We'll see how the week goes. I had dreams, but they weren't scary, just odd and disjointed, my mind simply sorting out the previous day.

Sunday the 17th, and I was in bed by 1am last night. I woke at 6:30am and let myself go back to bed, but ended up rolling out of bed at 7:30am. Bad day. Editing took a nasty turn. I discovered Yahoo -- when they updated their calendar, this past week -- deleted all my birthdays, anniversaries, special occasions, birth and death dates of dear friends I wanted to remember. Everything. Woke up restless, with dreams, not so pleasant dreams. I'm not sure I'm going to make the whole week without going back to the chamomile with lavender. Took a three-hour nap and woke up still tired.

Monday the 18th, and I woke up tired after sleeping six hours. I'm not liking the chamomile and vanilla blend very much.

Tuesday the 19th, and I slept five hours okay. Feeling worn out.

Wednesday the 20th, and I'm back to my usual sleeping habits, feeling tired, my guard is down. This is not going well.

Thursday the 21st, and I'm more stressed than I've been in a while. It very well may have nothing to do with the tea. I'm looking forward to going back to the chamomile and lavender blend, tonight. Ended up taking a nap. No surprise after only three hours sleep last night. I'm looking forward to sleeping better, tonight, I hope.

2 comments:

  1. I so sorry to hear about your calendar loss, it doesn't bear thinking about. You've had a tough week. Hope the lavender tea works and you get a nice sleep tonight. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ((Kara)) The calendar seems to be straightened out, at least until Yahoo decides to improve it, again. :-D Yes, the lavender helped!

      Delete

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...