Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Changes in this blog?

Ladyhawkhollow is my first blog and now one of three. I always knew it would be where experiments took place. Of late, the posts I've been planning are geared more toward improving my health. I'm trying a few new things.

I've been looking at my REAL program, and a lot is lost in my musings there, so I'm streamlining.

Thursday is accounting day for weight and workouts.

Friday, for the next week or two or three, I'm experimenting with sleep. I've used sleep deprivation as a tranquilizer for years. It was the only way to keep the nightmares at bay.

Saturday will remain my day for heroes. I need this. It's my heroes who help me to look to something better, to rise above, to reach deeper.

Sunday is my gratitude day, same as always. TGIS. :-)

Monday will remain Carpe Diem because I need a reminder to seize the day, especially on Mondays.

Tuesdays and Wednesdays will vary between books I've read and miscellaneous topics. I want to make my reading a higher priority. It's part of my career. I need to recognize it as such. Every once in a while, I need to do a brain dump, and this is the place. I'm discovering I don't need to do this as much as I used to, which I find fascinating.

Yes, I've actually been following this pattern for a while now. I needed to write it out, organize it, see it clearly. Taking the next step to becoming the person I want to be, or perhaps have always been but hadn't allowed myself to be. No matter. What matters is I am becoming complete.

2 comments:

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...