Saturday, June 2, 2012

My Heroes...

This weekend, I'm blessed with the opportunity to associate with writing friends and friends who love to read romance as much as I do, many of whom I've only known from facebook. We're meeting face to face.

Several of us have expressed concern about fitting in, but not one of us has crawled back into our shell, refusing to take the risk. How awesome is that?

So here's to all those who do the scary things, risking rejection but hoping to strengthen friendships and create a few more.

We tumble forward like puppies, hoping for the best.

Reminding myself to "wag my tail" to show I'm friendly. In people talk, it's called a genuine smile. Like any puppy, I find myself hoping they like me and want to keep me. :-)




2 comments:

  1. Love the picture. I hope you have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It as FANTASTIC!! I'm looking forward to next year!

      Delete

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...