Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Heroes... Texas Dad...

Maybe you've heard about him. Maybe you haven't.

The information has been sketchy to protect the identity of the little girl. I'm perfectly okay with that. I've never been one who needed every last detail.

What is important to know:

A Texas Dad caught a 47-year-old man molesting his 4-year-old daughter. He dragged the criminal off and beat him to death.

I don't condone killing, but I confess: I cheered.

I'm far from alone in my sentiment.

To all my male friends who agreed they'd have done the same thing to protect their daughters... it's a comfort to know I've surrounded myself by men who believe protecting innocence is worth fighting for at all costs.

2 comments:

  1. If we don't drag'em out and beat'em on the spot, we are the only state with an express line to the death chamber.
    You can send us all the misfits you want. We like to keep in practice.

    ReplyDelete

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...