Monday, June 18, 2012

Carpe diem... NASCAR Michigan...

Congratulations to Dale Earnhardt Jr. for breaking a four-year no-win streak. Carl came in 11th, and currently sits 11th in the standings.

What needs to be done, today:

Laundry
Editing
Reading

I'm feeling a bit out of sorts and rough around the edges. The temperature is hot, and my body simply doesn't handle the heat well. Tummy isn't happy. Not sure what to do about it. Right now, my impression is: I was doing better on the chamomile and lavender tea. I'll give myself the whole week for the experiment. It may be a rough week. Live and learn. Reminder to myself: Once I know, then I'll have one more tool to help me be healthier.

Done.

4 comments:

  1. Bummer when you have to make your self the Guinna pig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something you know about. Good to know I'm in excellent company. :-)

      Delete
  2. Shame you can't send some of the hot weather to us, we've had non-stop rain since the beginning of April, you wouldn't think it's June (more like November really). Hope your week gets better. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kara, I would gladly trade weather! Thanks for the better wish. :-)

      Delete

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...