Friday, February 4, 2011

Some days are a study in contrast...

I struggled, this morning, with thoughts of where I'd always wanted to be compared to reality. I'm feeling the stress of the change in my financial/job situation. I'm trying to be faithful to God and trust in Him, but I'm back to wondering if I'm doing all I am able for myself. Then I start working on my project, and worries disappear. I'm captivated and at peace, and even feel joy. I can't explain it. Thank God, I have wonderfully supportive friends, for whom I am truly grateful. This life would be unbearable without them.

2 comments:

  1. Just remember -- as long as you are in prayer and trying to be faithful and trusting even a little bit, then you are doing all you are required to do on your part. The rest is God's part! If He has more of a part for you to play, He'll make it obvious when the time comes. The fact that you are feeling joy in the midst of trouble proves that God is working on it, and your spirit is sensing that! <3

    I'm very encouraged by your attitude, and though I know it's hard to hang in there some days when the future looms large and dark, you are a good example of how a woman of faith should be coping. Just the past day or two, I've watched a young woman seemingly fall away from her faith because she claims God led her astray and didn't take her where he promised to take her. It is very sad to see her bitterness. I'm thankful that you continue to trust in spite of the circumstances, and those times when you are afraid aren't times of falling away, they're just momentary times of worry getting the best of you -- which usually provide God with other ways of proving Himself worthy of trust as you pray yourself through them!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((Margaret))) Thank you for the reminder. <3

    ReplyDelete

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...