Thursday, February 3, 2011

Taking Life one day at a time...

Tax stuff is delivered to the tax accountant. Scary. It's even more scary when he says that with all the rough patches we've had in this country over the last 40 years, this is 10x worse than any of them. *gulp* My job history isn't stellar except that I have kept working at one thing or another. By that I mean I've never been fired, and I've only left jobs because my circumstances required it and not without having a plan in place for something else. I have been laid off because work disappeared. I thought I'd finally found something I could stick with for the next 20 or 30 years. Healthcare is secure, right? Nope. So, my life is in God's hands. If I think beyond today, my heart pounds and I feel like a deer in headlights. So, I focus on today, and what needs to be done, today. I don't need a lot. I've learned to live frugally. I'm happy working part time, because more than six hours a day, and my body quits. That being said, I prefer more than six hours a week. Just sayin... Please? Okay, God, officially laying it all at Your door because I truly don't know what more to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly