Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Another day, and feeling better...

Amazing what finishing a project will do for you. I'm still a little wired, but that's easing.

In browsing the various blogs I follow, We Are One posted this link to One Angry Daughter. The post is about four questions that should be asked in the boardroom, but it works outside of it, too. It was exactly what I needed, right now. It builds on what I've been working on. I wanted to post it here so I'd know where to find it quickly and easily, to remind myself what I'm striving to achieve more fully in my life: a sense of peace despite all the upheavals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...