Monday, February 28, 2011
Carpe diem... unexpected...
Laundry, as usual, was done, along with a few other little chores. Then came hours of work I hadn't planned on doing but found very satisfying. God's plans are remarkable and baffling. :-) He unfolds them as He wills. And watching with interest, and endeavoring to do my part. He has blessed me with more than a few mortal guardian angels, for whom I am truly grateful. I'm tired, and... at peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
I hate being tired - but being tired and at peace sounds good.
ReplyDelete