Thursday, February 10, 2011

Naps are great...except...

...that now I'm wide awake, and not the least interested in going to sleep. The brain is racing anyway. If only there were some way for me to translate that racing into exercise. I'd be in the best shape ever! Stepping back and looking at my life gives me an absolutely terrifying view. However, facing each day, one at a time, is quite manageable. It is a huge leap of faith to take one step at a time, especially when one is walking the edge of an abyss, to trust that God will provide a place to step when it seems like the only thing there is air. Those who make that step are superheroes, for that step is bigger than any building Superman had to leap. I haven't had to make it quite yet, and I pray I have the courage when the time comes. And if I crash, I pray I have the courage to pick myself up, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...