Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Still learning about myself...
I have discovered that I prefer to do the practical tasks of the day in the morning, running errands, work, catching up on email and news. About two or three o'clock in the afternoon, it's as if a switch turns on. Any worrying or fretting I've been feeling seems to evaporate, and I'm able to focus. It's remarkable. It's also a little unsettling. Then there are the questions: How long have I been like this, and why haven't I figured it out sooner? Who knows? God knows. How grateful I am that the Great Creator is so patient with His willful children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
How funny! I have been formulating a blog post in my head for like a week on this very topic. Good to get to know yourself, huh?
ReplyDeleteYes, indeed! :-)
ReplyDelete