Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Still learning about myself...

I have discovered that I prefer to do the practical tasks of the day in the morning, running errands, work, catching up on email and news. About two or three o'clock in the afternoon, it's as if a switch turns on. Any worrying or fretting I've been feeling seems to evaporate, and I'm able to focus. It's remarkable. It's also a little unsettling. Then there are the questions: How long have I been like this, and why haven't I figured it out sooner? Who knows? God knows. How grateful I am that the Great Creator is so patient with His willful children.

2 comments:

  1. How funny! I have been formulating a blog post in my head for like a week on this very topic. Good to get to know yourself, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...