Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Smiling, from the inside out...

It's been a long time since I've felt this way. It's been a long time since I've allowed something to completely capture my attention. I wish I could keep doing what I'm doing, but sleep beckons, a necessity, so time to quiet down. One day at a time. Reminding myself that God holds all in His hands, and He is able to turn anything bad that happens for good. And I remind myself that God's ways are not our ways, and His understanding not our understanding. And how grateful I am that God knows I'm limited in my thinking, and He's willing to patiently lead me along.

4 comments:

  1. In that sense, maybe we can eventually come to understand that what we see as "bad" isn't bad at all -- it's just "good" whose face we can't see clearly yet. ;-)

    Glad you were having such a smile yesterday -- hope it's continuing today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not so sure it's "good" so much as that in God's loving hands, it doesn't matter.

    I feel a smile coming on. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ha! But what about - God works all things to the good for those who love him... Now, I'm not sure there are many who love him more than you do, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Sharron. I pray my life reflects God's love.

    I think God's definition of good and mine are not always in the same universe. Consider what happened to John the Baptist. :-)

    ReplyDelete

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...