~WHOOHOO!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS GREEN BAY PACKERS!!! *wild cheering from the peanut gallery*
~SIL and nieces sharing the game with me! It's a lot more fun than cheering alone.
~Dear friends who share their gifts and talents with me.
~Books by writers I thoroughly enjoy.
~White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn, cheeseburgers, my chocolate chip cookies, my homemade pizza, sweet potato fries, hot dogs, biscotti dipped in hot chocolate.
~Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savoir. No matter how difficult my life becomes, or how hopeless it seems, I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that He understands perfectly. He loves me, and never abandons me. He makes all things livable, including death. Because of Him, we know that death is not the end. Thank God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
More WILD CHEERING. Great group of things to be grateful for.
ReplyDelete