Sunday, February 6, 2011

Thank Goodness It's Sunday #39

~WHOOHOO!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS GREEN BAY PACKERS!!! *wild cheering from the peanut gallery*

~SIL and nieces sharing the game with me! It's a lot more fun than cheering alone.

~Dear friends who share their gifts and talents with me.

~Books by writers I thoroughly enjoy.

~White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn, cheeseburgers, my chocolate chip cookies, my homemade pizza, sweet potato fries, hot dogs, biscotti dipped in hot chocolate.

~Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savoir. No matter how difficult my life becomes, or how hopeless it seems, I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that He understands perfectly. He loves me, and never abandons me. He makes all things livable, including death. Because of Him, we know that death is not the end. Thank God.

1 comment:

  1. More WILD CHEERING. Great group of things to be grateful for.

    ReplyDelete

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...