Saturday, February 12, 2011

Today's internet blessing...

...or, in other words, blessings in my life because of the wonder of the internet. I became acquainted with a friend, a few years ago, via the internet. We emailed. We met at an LOTR event , ALEP. We've talked on the phone occasionally. I kept hearing about this person's friend, who lives in the city that neighbors mine. We finally emailed. Life happened. Time passed. Then I learned that someone I had wanted to know better had passed away. I had met them, over a year ago, and was too nervous to pursue any kind of friendship. I figured there was plenty of time. There wasn't. I emailed this friend's friend. I was nervous. We met, today. It feels as if I have known them F-O-R-E-V-E-R. We chatted, for HOURS! It was fantastic and fun, and I came away feeling uplifted. Coincidence = God incident.

2 comments:

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...