Friday, April 1, 2011

Tara Taylor Quinn's newest novel...

It Happened on Maple Street is Tara Taylor Quinn's own true-life love story. The first book I remember reading of hers was Merry Christmas Babies. She's written over fifty novels, and I own quite a few of them. She has been one of my shining lights in my search to become healthy. She's an inspiration to me. Her stories touch my heart, and heal me a little more with each reading. There are several that I re-read on a regular basis. I usually don't find her stories a comfortable read, because I have to stop and think every few pages. I have to explore how I feel about what she's written. She was one of the first who required me to start being honest with myself about my past. May she continue to write inspiring romance stories of strength and courage, for many years to come. I wish her all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Good Friday

Jesus endured suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane, an unjust trial, beating, flogging, a crown of thorns, a grueling walk carrying the cro...