Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sigh... this lying thing is tough...

I wrote yesterday that my voice was pretty much back. Spoke too soon. Growing up, it was always advisable to be sick as little as possible. On average, colds last seven to ten days. I try to be optimistic and say I'll be well in seven days. Here's the truth: I usually have the cold for at least ten days. Then I end up with a sinus infection that takes another two to three weeks to clear up. No antibiotics. I'm already allergic or unaffected by two families of medications. There aren't that many. So, I drink lots of water and try to rest. I feel better accepting the truth. I'm not quite as featherbrained as I have been, which is always a relief. I've managed to accomplish some tasks on the To-Do list. I repotted my rosemary to a larger pot for living outside. It wasn't surviving well in my window. I hope I wasn't too late.

2 comments:

  1. Hoping the rosemary does well. Praying for you to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing better, finally, but the rosemary is not looking good. I fear it may be too late...

    ReplyDelete

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...