Sunday, April 17, 2011

Thank Goodness It's Sunday #49

~Palm Sunday, and the coming Easter week.

~The Great Exemplar, the Eternal Healer, the Sacrificial Lamb, the Son of God, Jesus Christ my Savior and Redeemer.

~The Sacred Romance by Brent Curtis & John Eldredge page 154: When we face trials, our most common reaction is to ask God, "Why won't you relieve us?" And when he doesn't, we resignedly ask, "What do you want me to do?" Now we have a new question "Where is the Romance headed?"

With that question in mind, this week, I'm stepping back and searching first for where I am. I already have a fair idea of where my Sacred Romance with God is headed, in countless breadcrumbs left for me to guide me. I'm realizing that my search for who I am is actually an exploration of what lies within me to better serve God's purpose for my life. What am I overlooking? What am I not recognizing as an additional asset? What are my assets that I'm not using to the best of my ability?

~Friends and family who enrich my life, inspire me, strengthen me, remind me of what matters.

~Remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...