Sunday, April 3, 2011

Thank Goodness It's Sunday #47

~Racing in Martinsville was exciting, today! Blessedly, neither Martin Truex or Kasey Kahn were hurt. A miracle when you see it. Poor Carl Edwards lost his power steering early on. Can you imagine driving at speeds from 60-120 mph, on a short track, with no power steering? His crew chief reminded him that this is why he lifts weights, but still... He stuck it out to the end.

~I still have my cold, but I know they do not last forever.

~I already have blackberries developing! Hopefully, it won't grow too hot too fast. At least one batch of blackberry jam would be nice.

~Supportive friends, new friends, and my friends the books.

~Psychology Today The Legacy of Distorted Love by Karyl McBride, Ph.D. on Child Sexual Abuse and Narcissism. I found this informative and clear.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good day...the article looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Exactly