Sunday, April 17, 2011

Looking deeper...

This morning, I woke with the plan to begin looking at myself and my life differently. So, what was the first thought that came to me? The old image I've kept in my head of what I "should" be. *rolling eyes* In frustration, I pushed the image away and decided not to think about it at all, yet.

God has other plans. I was checking the various blogs I visit. Stopping in at Fellowship of the Minds, I found a post about a man who converted to Christianity when he was 60 years old, Malcolm Muggeridge. Mother Theresa touched his heart, and I recognized a God incident.

It isn't going to be easy, because the old image keeps popping into my head, but I have several inspiring books I'm looking forward to reading this week.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Judy,
    I enjoyed reading his story especially the connection to Mother Theresa.

    ReplyDelete

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...