Thursday, April 28, 2011

Reflecting on the previous post...

Re-reading the article, I'm still endeavoring to wrap my mind around the concepts. I've been working on the self-referencing, without realizing what it was and bumbling about a lot, for as long as I can remember. I was going to say that it has only been in the last few years that I've made a more conscious effort, except that isn't really true. I occasionally make huge breakthroughs, and then spend a lot of time fine-tuning. Reading the article reminded me of a self-reference I haven't yet owned. I'm not sure how. I think I'll give myself more time to mull it over.

Whatever I decide to do with it, I know ties into my freedom referred to in the second inspiration.

I've added Magnificent to my daily routine, morning and evening.

And yes, the SEAL saying makes me laugh. I think of all the times I have tried to run from what's happening to me, when what I need to do is stop running, so that I am able to pay attention to what God wants me to do.

2 comments:

  1. Use your wand...use your wand...Swish and Flick. I learned tonight we have been doing it. People around us just denied it was valid or real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to talk about this, because I don't see it.

    ReplyDelete

Exactly