Re-reading the article, I'm still endeavoring to wrap my mind around the concepts. I've been working on the self-referencing, without realizing what it was and bumbling about a lot, for as long as I can remember. I was going to say that it has only been in the last few years that I've made a more conscious effort, except that isn't really true. I occasionally make huge breakthroughs, and then spend a lot of time fine-tuning. Reading the article reminded me of a self-reference I haven't yet owned. I'm not sure how. I think I'll give myself more time to mull it over.
Whatever I decide to do with it, I know ties into my freedom referred to in the second inspiration.
I've added Magnificent to my daily routine, morning and evening.
And yes, the SEAL saying makes me laugh. I think of all the times I have tried to run from what's happening to me, when what I need to do is stop running, so that I am able to pay attention to what God wants me to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
Use your wand...use your wand...Swish and Flick. I learned tonight we have been doing it. People around us just denied it was valid or real.
ReplyDeleteWe are going to talk about this, because I don't see it.
ReplyDelete