What a pleasant surprise to find the following links, today:
Fox News article, I found today, on Bonhoeffer, including an interview with Eric Metaxas.
The Blaze posted an article, with links on C.S. Lewis.
I've fretted about what else I could do with regards to standing with Israel. As I channel surfed, I ran across a program featuring the ACLJ, American Center for Law and Justice, which is founded by Pat Robertson (not to be confused with the ACLU). They mentioned on their broadcast that a bipartisan congressional resolution was introduced in support of Israel. I did a little homework (thank you internet), and discovered that Senator Orrin Hatch and Senator Joe Lieberman introduced the resolution. I promptly emailed both my senators and asked them to support the resolution. It isn't much, but it is what I'm able to do, that and pray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
Drop by drop fills an ocean.
ReplyDelete