Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bonhoeffer, CS Lewis, and Israel...

What a pleasant surprise to find the following links, today:

Fox News article, I found today, on Bonhoeffer, including an interview with Eric Metaxas.

The Blaze posted an article, with links on C.S. Lewis.

I've fretted about what else I could do with regards to standing with Israel. As I channel surfed, I ran across a program featuring the ACLJ, American Center for Law and Justice, which is founded by Pat Robertson (not to be confused with the ACLU). They mentioned on their broadcast that a bipartisan congressional resolution was introduced in support of Israel. I did a little homework (thank you internet), and discovered that Senator Orrin Hatch and Senator Joe Lieberman introduced the resolution. I promptly emailed both my senators and asked them to support the resolution. It isn't much, but it is what I'm able to do, that and pray.

1 comment:

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...