Monday, June 27, 2011

Carpe diem... not one of my better...

...days, but I've had worse, so not complaining.

I was up early, as usual, catching up on some reading. I was disappointed. It was an early book of one of my must-read authors. In fact, the only thing I liked about it was the hero, and I felt awful for him. Said author is on the possible chopping block from the list. One more chance.

Then I started tackling my projects. I had some ideas that I quickly added to one, then started back in on the one that's been waiting to be finished. How's that for being nice and ambiguous? Be that as it may, it was early afternoon. I'd had a yummy lunch of a Schwan's quarter-pound cheeseburger, finishing with one cookie and milk. This usually satisfies me well through to dinnertime, only needing a snack in the evening. Not today. Today, within a couple of hours, I was nibbling on crackers and cheese, a piece of chocolate, marshmallows, yogurt, and pudding. What was up with that? Now, I have to laugh. The material I'm working on. I'm focusing on my struggle with weight. And right now I'm doing some major exploring about how I punish myself with food. Oh.

On FB, one of my friends asked: What's your favorite color and why? Black ~ Friesian horses.



I think the picture pretty well says it all. Thanks Ruth for helping me find it!

1 comment:

Exactly