Wednesday, June 1, 2011

There are days...

This has been one of them. I'm still playing catch up after waking up shortly after midnight the other night and not being able to go back to sleep. I'm turning in soon, but not particularly hopeful. That's what happened when I woke after midnight. It's miserable when my schedule is all turned around. Though I must admit, it has reminded me of a few things. I've been restless and unhappy with my current underemployment, berating myself for not having more steady work. This reminds me of how I felt when I was working 40-hour weeks. I'd go to work, come home and walk the dog, and go to bed. Then I would sleep all weekend, so I'd be able to go to work again. If I hadn't quit, I would have been fired for being absent too often. All I did was work and sleep. That's how I ended up doing the work I do. It's part time, and I'm able to do more than work and sleep. The weather has also been a bit odd, overcast and hot, so I've been fighting a perpetual headache. It also means I'm struggling to string two coherent thoughts together. I hope tomorrow is better.

6 comments:

  1. Have you ever had your thyroid panel checked? When I am in a hoshimoto's state that is my life. Just a thought...cause I know it runs in our family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, disgustingly normal. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((((hugs))) Hope tomorrow's a better day, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer button for the day. Today looks bright and sunny and the low pressure front may go away. May it go away for you to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (((Kiki))) (((Ruth))) (((Kathy)))

    ReplyDelete

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...