Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Heroes... Nick Vujicic

I'm reading Nick Vujicic's book Life Without Limits. What an incredible, remarkable, inspiring, joyous man. I definitely recommend it. He is absolutely unforgettable. How could anyone forget someone who laughs as he declares, "No arms, no legs, no worries?" He truly believes in a life without limits.

About a year ago, I was stunned by my first view of a YouTube video of Nick Vujicic. It was breathtaking and touching. Go see for yourself. Just type in his name at YouTube. Amazing. Make sure you have kleenex, or maybe a towel. I laughed, and I cried.

Last month, Nick was being interviewed on one of the TBN programs. I had turned it on to see David Barton, and what a delightful surprise to see Nick there as well. I was again struck by the light and love that radiates from this man.

He is an inspiration to me to trust to God's plan, for His plans for us are wider, deeper, more than anything we are able to imagine.

This is the nonprofit organization he works with: Life Without Limbs

1 comment:

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...