Monday, June 6, 2011

Carpe diem... wishing I could say more...

Carl didn't win either race this weekend. He came in second in the Nationwide race and fifth in the Sprint Cup race, but he's still in first place in the Chase. YAY!

I look at the day, and a part of me says, "Wow. You didn't accomplish much." Another part of me says, "Stick a fork in me; I'm done." I've fiddled and tweaked until I think there is nothing more I could possibly change for the better. I'm putting it away for a few days, and will go from there. Baked my favorite chocolate chip cookies!! Time well spent indeed. I shredded and successfully recycled a bunch of documents that should have been tossed years ago. I'm presently caught up on the blogs I follow, I think. I've moved another author from my yes list to my no list. I really dislike heroines who are unwilling to act intelligently or take responsibility for their feelings. Did a bit of yard work. The blackberries are pretty much done. It's too hot; they ripen before they're able to sweeten, so they look gorgeous but are unbelievably sour. Deceptive little tarts.

2 comments:

Exactly