This needs to be shared... http://alicelynnalfred.blogspot.com/ I hope Alice doesn't mind. It was the perfect start to my Sabbath.
~Cooler weather! At last! We will not live in eternal summer. I knew that, but it's difficult to remember sometimes, after months and months of heat.
~I believe I've mentioned the living lawn ornaments that have taken possession of the yard (feral cats). Because it's cooling down, they are playing more. What fun!
~Much needed rain, this week.
~Amazing friends that are blessedly supportive.
~GBTV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
Sweet friend ~ Praise God...you were blessed and want to share!!! Just so you know, I am always blessed by your blog, reading about the in's and out's of your days, your thoughts and your new spiritual revelations!! You have always been one of the most faithful "commentors"....and it always greatly blesses my heart and life to see your profile picture in my comment section! I pray your Sabbath continues to bring you much peace, love, and joy!! Much Love ~ alice
ReplyDeleteBless you, Alice! And thank you.
ReplyDelete