Monday, March 26, 2012

Carpe diem... Fontana...

...the NASCAR race in California was rained out, but after it was more than half finished, so Tony Stewart was declared the winner, since he was in first place, when the race was stopped due to rain. Carl was in fifth. Yay!

I'm reading SEAL of Honor, a chapter at a time. It's all I can handle. So heartbreaking, and yet, I feel a sense of strength and courage, and wish I could do something to honor our warriors. At this point, I'm still trying to wrap my mind around what these men represent: Honor, courage, strength, integrity, commitment, sacrifice. God bless them, and those who love them.

Today's goals:

Read another chapter.

Laundry.

Write.

Other reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...