Friday, March 30, 2012

A to Z blog fest...

One of my writing and FaceBook friends, Sharon Hamilton, is participating in the A to Z blog challenge. Here's the link to the challenge:

http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/2012-to-z-challenge-sign-up-list.html

I'm not signing up officially, because I know I don't have time to do the whole checking other blogs thing. I have quite a list already.

Sharon is planning to do her A to Z on being grateful, and I decided to accept her challenge as my own. So, for the month of April, I will endeavor to share things I'm grateful for, one letter at a time. Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...