Sunday, March 25, 2012

Thank Goodness It's Sunday #96

~Brandon Heath's GIve Me Your Eyes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGr8as7pPBE The lyrics are posted below the video.

~A/C... yes, it's already that time of year around here.

~My dad bought several lavender plants, and we're hoping at least one makes it.

~Though it was a rough week for my sister, I was so glad I was able to help. My exercise routine made it possible to do so without adverse effects, i.e., no back trouble the next day.

~Books and friends.

2 comments:

  1. We ran our A/C a few times last week here in Chicago due to record heat in March. Wisconsin was also hot, so our son is wanting help putting in the A/C units up there. Unbelievable having it so warm this early in the year out this way! It's back to a more normal spring temperature today. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I'm not surprised by it here. It happens from time to time. I hope it doesn't mean summer is going to be miserable.

      Delete

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...