Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Brain dump...

It's super Tuesday. I never bothered with politics, growing up. It didn't mean anything to me. I was too busy trying to make sense of my life to worry about affairs I didn't understand and didn't really want to understand. Times have changed. God help us.

Google, I'm not impressed. I've tried the new look. It's cluttered. The special buttons - you know the ones, the ones to change themes and add gadgets - instead of being neatly out of the way are now pasted across the picture. The theme picture I chose because I like the picture.

And FaceBook is changing to timeline. It keeps telling me my friends love it, and I should switch, too. A third of my friends have it, some of them because FB changed it for them. If only a third of my friends have it, doesn't that suggest the majority of my friends don't want it? Or is my math wrong?

March weather: Wait five minutes, it will change. I'm not enjoying it. Summer is coming, I know this. Fine. Let it come, but not today! It's hot, and then it's cold. I don't do well.

There is no such thing as fair. Fair is a concept created by the adversary to trap people into believing things should be a certain way.

What there is: Jesus offers Mercy, to pay the debt required by Justice.

3 comments:

  1. I got off of FB entirely. I don't trust it nor its founder.

    I like my Google page just the way it is!

    Gotta vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I hate the new security thingee. It's very hard to 'see' what the letters are. They are too squished together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change is not always a good thing. Sometimes, it's just change.

    ReplyDelete

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...