Friday, February 11, 2011
The decision is always mine...
I may choose God has my strength or not. I've learned that I'm weak. With God, that doesn't seem to matter so much. He is strong enough to carry me, lead me, guide me, inspire me, lift me, comfort me, love me. And He takes pleasure in sending someone else to do it for Him, for then two lives are blessed, not just one. And what a privilege when *I* am the one He uses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
judy,
ReplyDeletethis is so true! i hate feeling used by people. i have had that feeling a few times in the negative way. but being used by God is a thrill. may God use you in a mighty way through your words on this blog and through your words in your community.
Jesus reigns!
nikonsniper steve
Amen.
ReplyDeleteAnd, Steve, thanks for being an inspiration to me.