Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The 7 Day Pledge... Day 1

The 7

With my main source of income now a thing of the past, I've decided to accept that this is a breadcrumb, a hint to a path I need to follow. I have other projects in the works right now, but I'm also feeling a little overwhelmed and unsure of myself regarding them or actually I'm feeling really unsure about my future. Considering the fact that I was laid off, yesterday, and the 7 Day Pledge came out, today... I don't believe in coincidence; I do believe in God incidence. I am willing to share the journey here, so here we go.

There are seven questions to be studied and answered. I'll come back tonight and post them. I'm looking forward to The Adventure.

2 comments:

  1. You are in my prayers. I love adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.

    My only concern about Adventures is that I've always had the philosophy that one must become lost, at least once, for it to be a true adventure. I have to learn to shut up! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Exactly