Saturday, March 5, 2011

The 7 Day Pledge... Day 4

Day Four: Embracing Compassion

This one expands on things I wrote yesterday. This is one I've been working on for a long time, but I'm not quite there yet in some regards. Interestingly enough, I realized that I've embraced it fully in some ways, and this applies to me in still other ways.

Another step toward my goals: I was a little more careful about my calorie intake today than I was yesterday. The Bread People were going door to door, today, and though I said no at first, I allowed myself to change my mind and buy a loaf because I wanted to encourage them in their dream. I also doubled check what the protocol would be for meeting up with my mentor.

As for breadcrumbs, I was chatting with my sister and made some observations, out loud, including re-affirming ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly