Wednesday, March 16, 2011
I missed Beware the Ides of March...
Life happens. However, yesterday actually was blessed. After more trouble with my internet, the cable tech replaced the cable between the house and the utility pole. In other words, everything that can be replaced has been replaced. :-) More breadcrumbs are flooding my path. I know, all very cloak and dagger. How much do I share? How much do I keep to myself? At least for now? I ache all over, and yet I feel fantastic. I never imagined I would find myself here. How's that for ending on a mystery? LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
I love a mystery.
ReplyDelete