~Today's 7 assignment correlated perfectly with my Sunday theme of gratitude. This has been an amazing journey.
~GO CARL!! Carl Edwards won in Las Vegas, today. YAY!!
~Chris, my Christmas cactus, is blooming beautifully. And my other three plants are also still alive. Amazing.
~My internet connection is wonderfully normal.
~Books that make me smile and laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
Sounds like a great day. :)
ReplyDelete