Monday, March 21, 2011
Carpe diem Day 4
Laundry and vacuuming were done. A bit of reading. A lot of thinking. It rained most the day, some of it heavy, most of it not. I'm headed to bed early. I'm tired. I'm out of sorts. I checked the calender. No surprise. Shoot darn. Insides are unhappy means I ain't happy, but I can laugh about it. This is the kind of day on which NOT to imagine what the future will hold. Best to keep in the present, and be grateful "this too shall pass." A reminder that God knew both good and bad would pass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
No comments:
Post a Comment