Monday, March 28, 2011

Carpe diem... not

Frankly, I'm surprised. I don't "get sick," not really. Once or twice a year, I have a cold. Allergies make the occasional appearance. But sore throat, nausea, headache, achiness, tiredness, feeling chilled and then too warm, no appetite... hmmm... I think I'm really actually sick. I'm so used to being accused of being lazy that it's always my first thought when I don't seem to be accomplishing much. I did do laundry, some things have to be done. I'm supposed to attend something, tomorrow night, but if I wake up feeling as crumby as I do now, I'm not going anywhere. I'd hate to share this feeling with anyone. I've isolated myself in my room for two days now. It isn't so bad.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon... Crumby is no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling well enough to go out tonight! Glad you can lay low in the meantime and nurse yourself back to health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, no. I'm pretty sure it's a cold, so it's simply a wait-it-out and use my Gypsy Cold Care to ease the symptoms. It's easier knowing what it is.

    ReplyDelete

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...