Thursday, March 10, 2011
A breadcrumb... or chunk of bread...
...depending on how you look at it. I had something I wanted to work on, today. It is also my pickup work day. Surprise! No work to pickup. I spent the day on exactly what I wanted to do. I also saved a lot more shopping than I anticipated. I've learned a lot, and there's a lot more to learn. It's amazing what happens when you step back and say, with the intent to follow, "Okay, God, what next?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
How fun is that to be happy that there is no work to pick up? :-D God's blessing your determination to have a good attitude about things and to trust him, by giving you things to do that are a desire of the heart -- and may have a bigger impact in your life in the long run on many different levels, than a day of work might have.
ReplyDeleteHope you had fun and that today is another day like yesterday -- full of the visible workings of God in your life. ;-)
Thanks, Ruth!
ReplyDeleteMargaret, the day started early, without an alarm clock, plotting; better than yesterday. :-)