Monday, August 8, 2011
Carpe diem... definitely...
All caught up on homework, for now. Finished my reading assignment for Kris Tualla. Side note, the gorgeous man on the cover of Loving the Knight, by Kris Tualla, is cover model Jimmy Thomas. I'd buy the book for the cover alone. ♥ I've been working on a couple of projects as well. Called the insurance company, as needed. I think I'm staying on top of everything that needs to be done right now, and I think I'm up to date on the blogs I follow (added a couple this weekend). Only one more week of my stacation. I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Have I mentioned that I love listening to the Christian station K-Love? I do. Keep breathing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
No comments:
Post a Comment