Friday, August 19, 2011

Football is back!

I'm enjoying the pre-season games. Unfortunately, tonight the Cardinals are playing the Packers, my two favorite teams.

Work is done.

Homework is under control.

I'm reading Michael Vey: The Prisoner of Cell 25 by Richard Paul Evans. It's a page turner.

The shoulder pain is excruciating. I'm doing careful stretches, and taking ibuprofen. I took a break from physical therapy and SEAL puppy reps. Hopefully, I feel well enough to do a little tomorrow. I miss it. Never thought I'd say that about an exercise routine.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your shoulder. Take it easy, and keep taking the ibuprophen.

    I somehow managed to find a link to the game streaming online, so we got to watch the second half. Very fun! It was good game. Nice to see all those Lambeau leaps. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for not rubbing in who won. :-)

    ReplyDelete

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...