Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thank Goodness It's Sunday #66

~Throughout history, wherever they went, the Jewish people have been told to go home. Now in their homeland they are being told, by the leaders of the world, to leave. And, their enemies promise to drive them into the sea. Israel has a right to exist. The Jewish people have a right to live. This is RESTORING COURAGE week in Jerusalem. And because I see history repeating itself, I must have courage and say that I STAND WITH ISRAEL.

~The opportunity to watch RESTORING COURAGE: COURAGE TO LOVE, with family.

~Friends who encourage me, and make me laugh.

~Books that lift me, and inspiring me.

~God who loves me, no matter what, including, and perhaps especially, when I'm lost in doubt.

NASCAR Nationwide, Carl came in seventh. Sprint Cup, alas, Carl finished 29 laps behind. It happens. He is fourth overall. At least next week's race will be televised. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...