Sunday, August 7, 2011

Thank Goodness It's Sunday #64

~Internet and television. I was able to watch the program for the day of fasting and prayer online. Then, by happy chance - a God incident - I discovered that America's Night of Hope, in Chicago, was broadcast on TBN, and I watched that too.

~Dayspring. I signed up for their devotions once, when I was sending one of their ecards. Periodically, a devotional comes to my box, and always cheer me. This was today's: GOD RECYCLES. He made you out of dust. Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

~Every day, I am grateful for and pray for our military. May God bless them.

~Peace and quiet, and time to catch up.

~NASCAR Carl is staying with Roush Fenway Racing. Yay! In the Nationwide series, Carl came in a stunning second. Thank goodness for highlights! After a lengthy rain delay, Carl came in 7th in the Sprint Cup series, but still holds to 1st in the overall standings. Whoohoo!!

2 comments:

  1. Sick today, but hoping to be fine Tues. So glad Carl did well, and so glad you are getting some "alone" time. Love M

    ReplyDelete

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...